On Saturday, September 22nd, the stars were still shining above Zagreb and it had barely started dawning, when Our Blessed Mother in the Czestochowa Icon was leaving the Marian Shrine in Remete heading towards south.
Just before the car with the trailer get on the highway Dalmatina, a short detour took Her to a very special place in the southern suburbs of the Capital.
At the first light of dawn, a special welcome was prepared for Her in the General House of the Croatian Province of the Carmelite Sisters of the Divine Heart of Jesus. This was a very exceptional event for the Sisters, first - it was Saturday, a day dedicated to Our Blessed Mother, and second - the General House was solemnly moved to their Convent of St. Joseph in Hrvatski Leskovac, founded in the year 1917, just last Sunday.
The Carmelite Father from Remete, Dr. Dario Tokić, OCD, presided over the ceremony, when the first rays of the sun announced the beginning a new day. This created a wonderful atmosphere for prayer. The members of the local Community of Lay Carmelites joined the Sisters during the veneration of the Icon, as well as the children without parental care from the House of St. Joseph, for whom the Sisters care. That way, St. Joseph, the Patron Saint of Croatia, was also involved in this visit of Our Lady to Zagreb.
After a very heartfelt farewell, Our Blessed Mother traveled in Her "Life Mobile" to Udbina, in central Croatia.