The "From Ocean to Ocean" peregrination program in Portugal from March 2, 2013 to July 23, 2013
March 2, 2013
– Reception of the Icon at the border between Spain and Portugal
17:00 Arrival at the town and procession to the Parish Church
March 3, 2013
- Celebrations at the Parish Church of Campo Maior, diocese of Évora
- Arrival of the icon in the byzantine Chapel of Domus Pacis, in Fátima, diocese of Leiria-Fátima
March 7, 2013
18:30 Rosary for LIFE in the Little Chapel of the Apparitions in Fatima
- Diocese Leiria-Fatima
- Diocese of Viana do Castelo
- Parish of Odivelas, Diocese of Lisbon
- Shrine of Christ the King
- Parish of Azeitão, Diocese of Setúbal
Faro - diocese of Algarve
- Religious Congregations in Fatima and Byzantine Chapel.
- Meeting of the International Committee for the Icon Pilgrimage, in Fatima
18:00 – Parish the Little Shepherds,
(Divine Mercy Sunday)
10:00 – Celebration in the Byzantine Chapel (Hotel Domus Pacis).
14:00 - Rosary in the Little Chapel of the Apparitions, Shrine of Fatima
15:00 Holy Mass in the Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity, Shrine of Fatima
17:00 – Relocation of the Icon into the Chapel of Resurrection, Shrine of Fatima, for veneration.
– Pilgrimage of the Icon to the Shrine of Our Lady of Nazaré, in the Atlantic Ocean.
10:00 Holly Liturgy - the orthodox Parish of S. John Chrysostom
- Romanian Orthodox Church
- pro-life association “Mãos Erguidas”
29 April - 5 May,
- Parish of S. Julião da Barra
- Departure for Poland