On Thursday, June 14, a conference was held in the center of Vladivostok on "Current problems of social assistance provided by the Church." It was dedicated to developing cooperation between Church and State in preventing abortion and other pathologies, as well as supporting traditional family values.
Vladivostok Metropolitan Veniamin met with representatives of the International Committee of the Pilgrimage
The Icon of Our Lady of Czestochowa continues the visit in Vladivostok on her pilgrimage through the world in defense of life. Now the icon is in the Cathedral of Our Lady of Care (Pokrowskij Sobor), where people continuously pray in front of her. This is an historic moment, because the world pilgrimage of Our Lady starts in Vladivostok on the shores of the Pacific Ocean in the Far East. The host of this visit is the Orthodox Church, Moscow Patriarchate, diocese of Vladivostok.
On May 20, Orthodox defenders of life in Moscow organized a fourth car manifestation in defense of life "Stop Abortion". It was attended by hundreds of people and dozens of cars. The meeting began in the Orthodox Church of Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the center of Moscow with a prayer before the peregrinating Czestochowa icon.
- Moscow - welcome of Our Lady in the Czestochowa Icon for defense of life
- Meeting of the International Committee of the Czestochowa icon pilgrimage through the world in defense of life "From Ocean to Ocean"
- We are building an altar on wheels for our Lady
- Icon of Jasna Gora in Belarus
- Czestochowa icon embarked on a pilgrimage to the east
- Celebrations at Jasna Góra
- Entrusting the protection of the civilization of life and love into the hands of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary