Praise be to Jesus. Dear brothers, we want to share with you the beautiful experience of having the "Mamushca" at home for more than three months ... It was because She wanted to stay, She felt very good, and we even more. She came to stay with us, a community founded here in Panama.
In the words of Angel Ruiz Stecco, delegate of Fr. Francisco Verar and of the Archbishop of Panama, Monsignor Jose Domingo Ulloa, Her pilgrimage has been providence, since they have not insisted on making plans, but come to the parishes at special moments.
The Pilgrim Icon of Our Lady of Czestochowa arrived on Thursday morning of January 24, at the parish of St. Luke in the sector of Costa del Este, in Panama City, where the World Youth Day is being held with Pope Francis. The Icon arrived from the Parish of St. John Bosco in the sector of Albrook Mall, where She was the previous day in a Holy Mass with Polish pilgrims. They met for a special concert night that was called "From Poland To Panama".
- At preparatory meetings before WYD in Chitré
- The Icon that attracts the faithful
- The Icon in the company of the Carmelites
- Interview on FETV
- ALREADY IN PANAMA!
- New Grotto dedicated to the Mother of God with the presence of the Icon of Czestochowa
- Our Lady of Czestochowa spreads message of love, life and the family
- "I am all yours, Mary, my mother"
- The name of the new group - "Our Lady of Czestochowa, the Pilgrim Mother of Poland"
- Devotion and perseverance to Our Lady the Virgin of Czestochowa