The feast of the Presentation of the Lord, in Poland popularly known as the feast of Our Lady of Candles, is celebrated in Mexico for a whole week and known as Candlemas Feast. It is also the beginning of Mexican spring.
On Sunday January 25, the church of St. John Paul II & St. Thomas More, the parish custody in Mexico City of our Lady of Czestochowa, was again, the scene of a mass in honor of Our Blessed Virgin Mary. The Mass was held at 17h00 with the participation of fervent worshipers who had come to venerate the Mother of God, despite the cold of the capital.
TEPEYAC HILL, Mexico – An historic meeting of the Madonnas took place on the grounds of the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe near Tepeyac Hill this week.
The Pilgrim Icon of Our Lady of Czestochowa traveled by plane from the US to Leon, Guanajuato, accompanied by Fr. James Heyd. Fr. Heyd is a fluent Spanish speaker and he firmly believes that "The Mother of San Juan Pablo II, is the one who has wanted to come to Mexico, as a way of life Ecclesia in America".
- The Mother of God in Mexico
- The Icon of Our Lady of Czestochowa visits Mexico
- Our Lady of Mercy Parish in Chicago
- Our Lady of Czestochowa blesses The Angels of AIDS ministry
- Our Lady of Czestochowa in the National Shrine of Fr. Maximilian Kolbe
- Our Lady of Czestochowa Visits the University of Notre Dame on Thanksgiving Day in America, 2014
- Getting ready to travel to Mexico – a stop in Chicago
- Black Madonna Covers 50,000 Miles, Concludes U.S. Prayer Campaign
- Human Life International Announces Closing Events for Black Madonna’s Historic US Pilgrimage
- Our Lady of Czestochowa in Las Vegas